Project | Project - Homefix
This role acts as the key liaison between the project manager & other cross functional teams. Responsibilities include product management, marketing campaign & project, pricing strategies, sales flow management , service expansion, technology enhancement etc.
Who is Made4u?
Started in Year 2019, Made4u aim to support every family in South East Asia with high quality and professional household services.
What you’ll be doing as a Project Executive?
- Prepare resources for project preparation including research report, data and etc
- Define action plan for various projects & carry out the plan, ensure project run according to timeline
- Review project effectiveness time to time and prepare report accordingly
- Business Analysis – Having business acumen to understand the end-to-end system/operational arrangements, monitor the project closely & evaluate the effectiveness of the plan
- Best practices – Coming up with suggestions on internal best practices wherever relevant & have the ability to justify/explain on the proposed best practice
- Conflict resolution – Resolve conflict within cross functional teams (if any) & focus on achieving business objectives
- Work with cross functional teams on day to day issue resolution – Made4u has various cross functional teams such as Sales, Operations, Business, QA & Tech teams. You are expected to work closely with these cross functional teams to deliver results. When needed, negotiate priorities and workload with internal stakeholders and team members
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Analytical, you are able to identify potential result or threat to the project by analyze information and data collected.
- Resourceful, you are able to find out solution and able to proactively reach out to solve issue.
- Deep dive, you should express willingness to deep dive on the issues reported, identify gaps, work with internal stakeholders & drive them to closure.
- Timeline Management, you are organized and be able to keep project plans up to date at all times.
- Ideally you have 1 year of working experience in related background