Remove Sweat Stains From Clothes
We always try hard to steer clear of sweat stains on our clothes but unfortunately, it’s quite impossible. The reason is that we cannot stop sweating and also putting on deodorants. When chemicals in deodorants get mixed with salts of natural sweat, it is likely to leave a stain on your that is highly difficult to get rid of.
But fret not, we have come up with excellent tips to remove these sweat stains from your clothes either using your kitchen stuff or some detergents. Using these tips, you can bring back the shine on your clothes that has disappeared because of these stains.
1. Stain Removal through Household Ingredients:
Sometimes, it becomes hard to believe that the solution to every daily life problem lies in the kitchen. But in fact, there are many things you can find in the kitchen that have various other purposes other than for food! There is not any single option, but there are numerous remedies to choose from.
- Lemon: One of the easiest remedies to get rid of regular sweat stains. Before putting your clothes in for a wash, squeeze equal lemon juice and an equal amount of water on the stained area.
- Vinegar: The second method after lemon, as an alternative, you can try vinegar. Just pour a few drops of vinegar on the stained portion before washing.
- Table Salt: For light stains, you can directly use a solution of table salt and hot water to remove such sweat stains.
- Baking Soda: This is another magical ingredient that can help you for the same. For this, you need to make a paste of water and baking soda on the stain. Just sit to dry for a few hours and then wash it.
- Meat Tenderizer: It has its use in removing sweat stains. For this, sprinkle water on the portion and then add a few of this meat tenderizer powder. Just let it sit for about 30 minutes and then wash it.
Usual Household Chemicals:
- Aspirin: You can use Aspirin to remove stains on your clothes. Crush two tablets of Aspirin, and mix it with around half a cup of warm water. Soak your cloth for two to three hours in the solution before laundering it.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: You can use it before half an hour of washing. Take a few drops of peroxide and water and put them in the area that is having a stain.
- Ammonia: This is quite a rare method, but it is also as effective as the other ones above. If you do not have any of the above ingredients, you can directly put ammonia and water on the stain before giving it for a wash.
2. Detergents or professional assistance for stain removal:
It is fair if you do not have enough time to try out the natural ingredients at home. You can use detergents that are made specifically for such issues. You can also seek professional help for keeping your clothes clean and shining. There are two ways to do it:
- You can use detergents ready to use for stains like Vanish Gold Oxi Action stain removal. Pour it on the affected stop and wash it then in the machine cabinet.
- You can give your clothes out for laundry, and they will do this task for you. The shine and color of your clothes will be back.
There are many daily activities we perform that eventually make us negligent towards a few problems. But solutions for these undermine problems exist in our home. We can use it anytime if we know about it as these are daily life hacks. Therefore, try to use the above-suggested remedies if you also face the same problem. But if you find them too difficult, hire hourly maid cleaning services to get the job done within minutes! We at Made4u will have the necessary cleaning products to use in order to get the tough sweat stains out.