Removing pencil, pen or crayon stains on the wall
Creativity is one of the most effective and powerful tools that allow a child to become the best version of himself. Thus, stopping your kid from being creative is not a fair thing to do, even if it means having stans on the wall.
But it doesn’t necessarily mean that you cannot improve the state of your painted walls or other stuff as done by your kid.
When it comes to creativity and painting, kids see the whole wall like a sketch board on which children can scribble whatever they want to.
Stay calm! We will describe a few ways so you can stay completely clear stains on the wall.
It is quite usual for kids to scribble on walls with different kinds of stuff like pens, pencils, or crayons. To remove all of those marks, you would need few products. These products can be the ones among your household ingredients or any commercial product. Therefore, let us see all the possible ways to help you remove those stains from the wall of your home.
To remove pencil marks from your wall, you can try the following things:
- Rub the marks gently with a pencil eraser, or you can use an art gum eraser.
- You can also rub it with suede stone.
- If you have a melamine eraser with you, dip it in water from the side and then rub it on the surface.
- Another thing to use is baking soda. Keep a soft cloth in baking soda and water, then rub it on the mark.
- You can also use toothpaste for this purpose. Take a small amount of tooth and apply it to the mark. Then rub it with a soft cloth.
- There is a product in the market for this purpose of removing pencil marks. You can buy Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Use a dry cleaning solvent with a soft cloth on the mark.
If you have pen marks on the wall, you can try the following household remedies. As pen marks are not as light as pencil, try these until it completely vanishes.
- You can dip cotton in nail polish remover and then rub the complete mark.
- Apply toothpaste on the marks and let it sit for around 15 mins. Then, wipe it off.
- Commercial Ideas
- Use a hair spray to spray that area generously. Then after a few minutes, wash the area off.
- Or, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser may work here too to remove pen marks over some time.
Unlike pens and pencils, crayons are made of wax, and thus, the remedies are different for crayons.
- Use mayonnaise and spread it all over the surface of the wall where marks are present. Allow it to soak, and then wipe it off.
- You can also heat the mark with a hairdryer so that the wax on the wall may melt. After that, wash it off with soap.
- Take a paper towel and apply WD 40 spray on it. After some time, wipe it off.
Please don’t stop your child from releasing its creativity on the wall or anywhere in your home! Instead, try these remedies to repay the price your child’s creativity costs you. As the marks can be light or very difficult sometimes, it might be difficult to get rid of the stains on the wall.
These remedies do actually work, so don’t doubt them! However, if you find them all extremely tedious, fret not, let us help you ease your burdens! Hire hourly cleaning services in order to get the job done, hassle-free. Rest assured, they would know the necessary steps to remove all those pencil, pen or crayon marks from your walls!